Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ALIRGHT the blog is done!

This is my first blog. I have always been pretty skeptical or things like this because it seems like only one or two people would ever really care about whats written but since its an English assignment i don't really have a choice. Oh well its not that bad. So my previous experience with technology involves building and messing with computer parts and components. I do do a lot of online social networking like facebook and AIM to stay in contact with friends but I've never used a blog. I also do a lot of online gaming on my PC and Xbox so I've been in touch with lots of other people throughout the world. I've grown up with technology for most of my life since my dad has a lot of experience with computers and their hardware. Nowadays i cant imagine life without it. Technology is one of those things that i cant really go without using for very long. I always rely on it to keep me up to date with events and friends. I built my first computer in 7th or 8th grade with my dad. It was pretty expensive but the final product was reliable and effective. I still use that same computer today because its definitely the best one in our house.

3 comments:

Koumman Lee said...

you're right..... ^_^ technology is something that no one can go on with

Va Thao said...

You should realize that when you do something find the joy in it and you will have fun!

Leif said...

This is basically the exact same experience I've had. It will be interesting to see if any of us get any followers outside of the class.